Thursday, March 18, 2010

yes, for you.

Sayang..

What is this feeling I have?
I seem to love you,
But other times I seem to loathe you.

I can't be without you,
Or maybe just without anyone,
I think about you all the time,
But why do I have this feeling?

I long for your voice,
And I would die to hear your laugh,
But is this love,
Or merely lust?

Sayang..

I don't really want to say goodbye,
I don't really want to leave you,
But now I have to go away,
Stay away from you forever.

What we had was something special,
Deep down from our hearts,
But now I have to go away,

And leave you from my heart.


2 comments:

  1. touched .
    :)

    suda aktif blog yarh ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy lassie :) mana ada aktif sgt lil bit busy owh.. tak cam kamu. ;p

    ReplyDelete